Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well, I felt the baby move tonight!!! I've been feeling it, but I just realized what it really is... it's almost like a fluttering movement. It's so weird! Anyways, our trip the Cape Cod was really nice. We spent a day in Plymoth and we saw plymoth rock and the replica of the Mayflower. Unfortunatly, the water was too cold to go swimming but it was still very nice. Too bad, I had to go back to work on Tuesday. But tomorrow is already Friday!!! And I think it's time to go eat ice cream!
Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, is your baby...developed(?) enough to be moving yet? You've got a crack fiend in your stomach.

Jessica said...

Yeah, it's somewhere around 3 inches and the doctor said that I may be able to feel it occasionally. I feel it flutter every once in a while. It's so cool! The even cooler thing is that in about 7 weeks, the doctors will be able to find out what the sex of the baby is :)