Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lots of things have been happening, too much to write about in here but everything is ok. Work has been going good, I'm finally starting to truely get the hang of things there. It's just hard dealing with cancer patients all day long. Patrick is doing really good, busy at work. Chewie... is a little crazy dog like usual. Right now he's running back and forth through the house with a pumpkin squeekie toy (that he blew the squeeker out of 15 minutes after I gave him the damn toy!).
I'm so excited to be going home this weekend! I really just need to come home and see everybody. I still don't know how I've done it... I've only been home twice since our wedding! I can't wait to see my parents! It's so hard.
Well, Pat just got home so I'll talk to y'all later.

No comments: