Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, February 06, 2006

Not much to update on. We had Pat's family over last night for the Super Bowl. I'm still working on Joey's nursery! I finally got a changing table/ dresser, and I put it together by myself!!!!! I was so proud. It even got my brother-in-laws approval! Speaking of which, he fixed our toliet!!! I was so happy (thank you Christopher!!!- Steph, he's the best!)!! For those of you who have been to our house... our toliet is a piece of crap (no pun intended) and our land lord said he fixed it BUT, to flush it, you had to hold the handle down until it was completly flushed then pull back up the handle... PAIN IN THE ASS, so Christopher fixed it. You have no clue how happy I am to have a toliet that works right!!! Ok, well I better get moving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A happy toilet = a happy home. Or something like that.

Don't mess with the toilet, kids.