Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, April 03, 2006

Joey had his birth to three (physical, occupational, speech therapies) evaluation today. The therapists seem to have a good outlook on Joey's future. The physical therapist said he does have low muscle tone, but with work, we can make him stronger. The speech therapist says his tongue is too large and that's why he can't breast feed and is having problems sucking and swallowing out of a bottle at times. But they did say that he is better than many other down syndrome babies.

I actully went out by myself today for the first time! Patrick stayed home with Joey and I went out to Target. I needed to get out and see how I would do leaving Joey. I actully did better than what I thought I would do. I had birthday money from my family and I need a couple new shirts so I went and spent money on myself for the first time in a long time... of corse I also bought Joey stuff too, but it felt good to get myself some new things. I also got Alf season 1 on DVD!!! That was my favorite show to watch with my brother when I was little so I had to buy it.

Well I guess that's it for now, toodles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE Alf! I'll have to come over and watch it some time.

Good to hear Joey's doctor appointment went well. My cousin had her baby last night! 6 pounds 14 oz. His name is James Christian.

Give Joey a kiss for me!