Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Chewie!!!


This is a "before" picture of Chewie. This was taken the day before I adopted him from the humane society. His hair is now 4 inches shorter and he looks about 10 pounds skinner, but it'll give you guys an idea of what he looks like.

I would call this a lazy Sunday but for the past couple hours Pat and I have been cleaning machines trying to prepare our extra room for my parents next weekend. I'm so excited! I've not seen my parents since May 30!

Didn't really do much today, woke up at 10:30, went to church, then went to Barnes & Nobles. Since then we've been CLEANING! I finally decided to take a break.

Yummy... Patrick is watching a show about BBQ ribs... ahhhhh!!! Now I want ribs for dinner, but we're having steak so thats just as good. You all would be so proud of me, I've actully been cooking a fair amount of food that I never even thought I would ever cook. I'm past fixing mac & cheese, or grilled cheese as my only two meals!

I'll try to post more pictures soon!!!

No comments: