Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day. A year ago from now, Patrick and I never expected to parents within a year of our wedding. We were married on May 28 and a little over a month later I became pregnant. He has been the best daddy ever, he doesn't even complain when changing a poopy diaper! Patrick and Joey are best buds and I don't see that changing ever!

Everyday when Patrick gets home from work, it becomes Daddy time. The first thing when he walks in the door he takes Joey from me and give him a big hug and kiss. He doesn't even put Joey down while eats his dinner. He cherishes every single moment with his son and I think that it is so wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute on Father's Day and a sweet pic of them cuddling together.