Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I figured this would be my only time to post until after Christmas since we're leaving tomorrow for Ohio. Today I did a little last minute shopping and got my eyebrows waxed (OUCHIE!!!). Now I just need to finish wrapping the gifts and pack. I just got my car cleaned out so at least I have one thing finished. Today it's like I wrap one to three gifts, then Joey decides to kick my bladder so I have to get up and pee like every 15 minutes to half hour. I really hope he doesn't do this tomorrow or it's gonna be ONE LONG RIDE!

For those of you in Ohio who may read this, Patrick and I will be at Softrock friday evening, so try and stop by and say hi. It's pretty much our only chance to see our friends.

Well, yesterday after I posted, I got a call from my mom. She was like, "You're never going to believe what you're father did!" Needless to say, he was working and in a hurry like usual, fell and at that point thought he broke his ankle. He was at a different factory making a delivery and there was no one else outside, and he couldn't get up!!!! So he called 911. Thank goodness he only sprained his ankle and didn't break it. But they still wrapped it up good and he's using cruches. Poor guy :(

Anyways, I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone and that I hope you all have a great weekend with your families!!

No comments: