Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, January 30, 2006

Opps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be soooooo embarrassing!


Anyways, I had a nice weekend. Friday night, Patrick and I went to TGI Friday's. I didn't think I was ever going to stop eating! Saturday was our birthing class, aka Lamaze class. Pat and I couldn't help but laughing at times. We did learn a lot of helpful information, I don't want to call it good info cause for me, it's going to be PAINFUL, but that's ok. Joey will be worth it! Then we went over to Pat's parents house for dinner. Sunday, I did absolutly nothing! I felt sick most of the day until the middle of the afternoon, but then I still didn't feel right. I probley did too much on Saturday. Oh well.

I guess I better get some stuff done today. I need to call and order oil to heat the house with (buh-bye $400), and do laundry.

No comments: