Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

RAINY DAY

I hate rainy days! I really need to get out of the house and get stuff done but it's raining and it's too cold out. Oh well, anyways, I've been calling around today trying to find a pediatrician for Joey. I just need to call a couple back since I called when the offices were closed for lunch.

My newest craving! CELERY!! Don't know why, but I've just been craving it! I ate a whole thing of celery the other day. I've never really been a big celery eater and now it's like all I can think of. Does celery even have any nutritional value?

Wow, I was just reading this online pregnancy guide... right now Joey weighs approx. 3-4 pounds! Only 2 more months to go! I still can't believe how close I am to having this little guy! So little time, so much to do!

No comments: