Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Great book!

OK, so I didn't think I would be online much, but the guys are watching a movie, so I decided to take advantage of the moment. I've actully been reading a great book the past couple days and wanted to share it with you, "Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood" by Jenny McCarthy. At first when I saw the book, I was like, "Heck no, she's been in playboy and seems so vulgar on tv", but the book is great! I gave up reading books on parenting and babies just due to the fact that to me, they are boring. This book is great. She is so truthful and funny at the same time!! This is definetly a must read!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It sounds like it would be a great, funny read just from the title. I'm going to have to check it out; thanks for the tip!

Amy Flege said...

I have been wondering about that book. Let know how it is when you are done. Iam reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter" right now. VERY GOOD!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Browsing from Michelle's blog... Your little guy is a doll. Congratulations on being a new mommy!

BStrong said...

I noticed that you have a link to my blog. I'll return the favor.

Cheers,
B

The Mom said...

Hmmm - I'll have to check that one out from the library :) Thanks for the recommendation!