Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

First of all, I would just like to wish everyone Happy Labor Day! We didn't really do much this weekend. We stayed home, cleaned & played with Joey. I'm actually in the process of cleaning, but I needed a break after mopping the kitchen floor. Friday night, we dropped Joey off with his grandparents and Patrick took me out to dinner at TGI Fridays. I must say that their kungpow chicken wings and the deep fried green beans were excellent!

Saturday, college football made it's offical start for the season and OSU kicked butt! There's nothing better than a stadium full of Ohio State Fans!

It was such a shame to wake up this morning, turn on the TV to see that Steve Irwin aka the Crocodile Hunter was killed. So many kids enjoy watching his shows on TV. Heck, sometimes I even enjoyed watching his shows although sometimes he did get to be a bit much. My prayers go out to his family.

I did go to Michael's today (gotta love those 50% off coupons!) and bought more scrapbooking supplies. I never thought I would get so into scrapbooking! It's so addicting! It seems like everyplace we go, I have to make a page just for the occasion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a lazy labor day too. We went to Toys r' us and got Shaylees Birthday presents. It really wasn't a very nice day to go outside...so no picnics.

The Mom said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend - yayyy! I love lazy weekends - wish I'd had one LOL

Scrapbooking is addicting - that's for sure. I love that I now take a lot more pictures though. I feel bad for my older kids, they don't have nearly as many as the younger ones (digital photography has also played a role in that one too!)

Hope you got some fun stuff at Michaels :)