Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy, busy weekend!

Well I started off this morning driving a hour out to the Navy Base at Groton to pick up my friend for the weekend. He's being transferred next week to Virginia so this will be our last time with him for quite some time. Anyways, we got back to our apartment at 12:00 only to have to get Joey ready to go to his birthday party at my in-laws house at 1:00. So off to Grandma & Grandpa's house we went. Joey had a blast! Lots of great gifts and we even let Joey have a piece of cake. Of coarse he didn't really eat any, he just played in it and got REALLY messy. He tasted the icing a little and I don't think he was too crazy about it. Kinda surprised me... and of coarse I left my camera over at my in-laws house so I will have to post pictures and video later when I can get them uploaded onto my computer.

Tomorrow we're going to the New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade, I'm very excited about it. I didn't get to go last year, it was my baby shower and I was in no condition to stand outside at a parade (I went into labor the next day). Well, I guess that's it for now, I will hopefully post pictures tomorrow night!

Oh yes, also, here's a great find. "They'll Do It Themselves" written by Michael Winerip. It's the cover story for tomorrow NY Times Connecticut Section. Way to go guys!!!

3 comments:

jotcr2 said...

Sounds busy. He'll probably soon be eating the icing, and leaving the cake.

Carey said...

I cant wait to see the pictures of him digging into the cake. I hope he had a happy birthday.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy the parade!