So yesterday was my calm day of the week. Joey's EI teacher came for her visit and that was it for the day. Thursday we are flying to Chicago for my husband's brother's wedding. I'm very excited, I've never been to Chicago before so this is going to be something new!! Not to mention that I love weddings!! So the rest of this week goes as follows...
1. Take a shower while Joey naps
2. After Joey's nap, find a hair salon that has an opening so I can get my hair cut
3. Pick up my hubby's suit from the dry cleaners!
4. Joey's speech therapy at 3:15
5. Dig out suitcases and start packing
6. Attempt to shorten the legs on Joey's suit for the wedding
1. Joey's physical therapy at 12:30
2. Ultrasound at 2:30
3. Drop Joey off after the ultrasound at my in-laws and take the twins to get their fingernails painted and a pedicure for myself
4. Try to pack more
5. Buddy Walk committee meeting at 7:30
1. Wake up EARLY, finish up any last minute packing and be out of the house by 9am to go to the airport!!!! There will be 17 of us on one flight, so it's going to an interesting ride with all of Patrick's family!
Friday-Sunday we're in Chicago sooooo, if I'm not around much in the next week you know why. Don't worry, nothings wrong, I'm just going to be REALLY busy!! And the cool thing is, I'm going to be getting another sister in law!!! This weekend is going to be a blast Steph, try not to go crazy for the next 4 days!!