Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank goodness, yesterday was hay fever. Whenever it's really windy, it seems to flare up. I never thought I would want a major freeze, but we need a freeze to kill whatever is making my sinuses go crazy!

I just looked back on my posts from last week and realized that I never posted on the progress with Joey's helmet... his head has already had a 4mm change! The helmet lady was very surprised to see that big of a change already. She said he might not even have to wear it for 13 weeks now, it might be shorter!!

We had a great weekend. We went to a friend's Halloween Party in Massachusetts and had a great time. They had an extra room so we brought Joey's pack n play & monitors and spent the night. It was nice being able to be at a party and check on Joey all at the same time. Patrick and I dressed up like pirates and of corse my camera batteries went dead before I was able to get a picture of us! Hopefully someone else took one!

Well, I guess that's it for now!

5 comments:

Wystful1 said...

How great is that?!! That sounds so promising for Joey and his helmet!!!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. (Did you change your blog template?)

Oh, and tomorrow I'm gonna have a Halloween Photo Bash at my blog.

Happy Monday.

Anonymous said...

uh oh! I hope he still has it when I come to see him. I really want to see what it looks like, besides pictures of course.

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!!

jotcr2 said...

Sounds like great progress already on the helmet.

Michelle said...

sounds like you had a great time at the party! even better that you were able to spend the night!

Praying that he might not need the helmet for the whole 13 wks!