Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Buddy Walk

Our Buddy Walk yesterday was a HUGE success! We had the perfect weather, Joey was such an angel, and we raised $895 for our team. We've been recuperating all day!! My friend who is stationed in Groton even got a weekend leave and was able to be there with us. It was all together a wonderful day! Here's some pictures...


Patrick & Uncle Martin


Aunt Eileen, Aunt Margaret & Aunt Maureen


Our view during the walk


Team Heeran!


Mommy, Daddy & Joey!!!


Dancing to the "good bye" song

10 comments:

Heather Noel said...

I just recently happened upon your blog, and I've become hooked. Joey is adorable. I'm so glad you did well on your walk. It looks like you had a good time.

Leslie said...

That is awesome! What a beautiful view to walk beside!
Now you can rest!
:)

Anonymous said...

Aww I wish I coulda been there. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Thank goodness for the good weather! It's been so miserable out here lately.

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great! I love the shirts you made, Joeys got quite a big Team!! Our Buddy walk is this Weekend, I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Cute pics too!

jotcr2 said...

Ohhhh, look at his jumpsuit.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful buddy walk photos!!!

Christy said...

Joey is gorgeous. Oh people have already said taht.... hmmmmm mothers cannot have enough praise for their adorable children.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you guys raised so much money for your team!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful sunny day!!

Michelle said...

Glad to hear the buddy walk was such a big success! Congrats on everything! Loved the pics too :)