I've been tagged by the FlipFlop Mama! This is a pretty interesting meme, kind of like an interview about you and your blog.
1. Do you like the looks and content of your blog?
I think so, I do want to get a blog makeover as soon as I have a little extra cash and also get my own URL.
2. Does your family know about your blog?
Not all of them, I've been meaning to share the link with them though!
3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?
Yeah, but sometimes they think I'm a little crazy :)
4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?
I try to read everyone's blogs who leave me comments although sometimes it's hard seeing that I have 47 blogs that I've suscribed to on bloglines. I also try to read a new blog everyday.
5. Did your blog positively affect your mind?
Yes, it's my way of getting out my feelings on being a parent and also a wife.
6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?
That I have a lot of visitors :)
7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?
Most of the blogs I read have a picture of the writer in the profile and many of the writers also post pictures so no unless they don't post any pictures, then I wonder what they look like.
8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
yes, it's actually therapeutic to me!
9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?
Sometimes no, sometimes yes
10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
I try not to read them very often, they tend to confuse me. But my husband reads them!
11. Do you think criticizing your blog is useful?
12. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died?
I never thought about that before! Ummmm, I would hope that my husband or someone would let my readers know.
13. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you?
Rebecca, Michelle & CJ. They were my first readers and got me into blogging more!
14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
Geez, I have no clue! We're all so much alike yet so different!
15. Name a song you want to listen to.
Right now? Ummmm.... how about Kelly Pickler's "Red High Heals".
And now I tag:
Rebecca, Heather and Christina