Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Prayers Needed

So Friday my father in law starts having chest pain along with the pain radiating down his arm, finally on Sunday drives himself to the hospital.

Yesterday my father wasn't feeling well so he took himself to his doctor and after taking his blood pressure, his doctor called an ambulance and he was taken to the hospital.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Both my father and my father in law have had heart attacks in the past 2 days! WHAT THE HECK?!

My father in law had a 90% blockage in one artery, less in the some others so they repaired the 90% with a stint and the others they're going to try to fix with medication.

My father is in route being transferred to a different hospital for the heart cath and possible stints.

LOTS AND LOTS of prayers are needed today folks!

6 comments:

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Omg...Chris didn't tell me he had a heart attack. He just said he needed the stint. Hopefully he'll get to come home really soon. And hopefully everything will be okay with your dad. I, of course, will be thinking of the both of them.

Anonymous said...

I will def be praying for them! My dad didn't have a heart attack, but he had a triple by-pass and it was all very scary.

Carey said...

You FIL and Father are both in my prayers today.

Jen said...

I'll be thinking about you guys...hope everything goes okay.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe they both had heart attacks so close together! I'll keep them both in my prayers!

Amy Flege said...

lots and lots of prayers coming your way hon!!!