Friday, February 23, 2007
Favorite Ingredient Friday
Baked Mac & Cheese
1. 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
2. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 pound shredded Colby cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Place macaroni in a 2 quart casserole dish. Stir in cheese soup and milk until well combined. Sprinkle with shredded Colby.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
*Being a Catholic that doesn't eat fish during Lent is rough, but I manage by finding recipes of really good non-meat foods that are yummy! Either that or I'll just live on cheese pizza every Friday until Easter!
For more Favorite Ingredients Fridays, go visit Overwhelmed With Joy!
Previous Favorite Ingredient Friday recipes:
Chocolate Pancakes- Valentine's Day Chocolate Edition
Skyline Chili Dip- Super Bowl Edition
Cheesy Potato Soup
Peanut Butter Cookies
Saurkraut and Pork Roast
Snicker Doodle Cookies