Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Friday, December 01, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Sunny Days At The Beach sooooo, here it goes!!!

1. I have a HUGE turtle collection.
2. I don't eat fish. I can't stand the taste or smell of it!
3. I also don't like to eat raw tomatoes! They taste nasty and are slimy!
4. Sometimes when I get to laughing very hard, I snort.
5. Up until I got married and slept alone in bed, I had my electric blanket on my bed year round and ALWAYS had it on. (I get cold easily)
6. I bit my fingernails since I was little until one day while I was pregnant with Joey when I decided to not bite them anymore.

What to do with a MeMe:
Copy the idea of the MeMe into a new post on your blog. Answer the questions. Tag 6 people. (Make sure you leave them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.)

I'm tagging:
1. Michelle
2. Rebecca
3. Heather
4. Amy F.
5. Miranda
6. Amy

4 comments:

Carey said...

Great list. Thanks for playing along. I collect cows..didnt think of putting that on my list.

jotcr2 said...

My dad has his electric blanket on ALL year round too. We thought he was the only weird one.

Michelle said...

thanks for the tag; I already did this one a few months ago though:
http://mdbeau.blogspot.com/2006/04/ive-been-tagged.html

I don't eat fish or seafood either :)

The Mom said...

Cool - I had to laugh at some of them LOL I love Memes :)