Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Monday, December 11, 2006

One of those days...

Sorry I haven't posted since Friday, we had a BUSY weekend! My best friend from Ohio flew in and then the 2 of us went and picked up are other friend who is stationed in Groton at the Navy base. Anyways, it was a great weekend. I really needed to see someone from Ohio.

Last night Joey started getting sick. Running a fever, and cranky. Gave him some tylenol and put him to bed. He woke up a 2:30 crying and still had a fever. More tylenol. Woke up this morning still with a 102 fever and crying. I called his doctor and he told me to go ahead and take him to the ER. After bloodwork, labs, ect, it came up that Joey has a bad UTI. So now he's on antibodics and still feeling crumy but seems like he's doing a little better.

On the way home from the hospital, I called my OB to see if they could get me in sooner than my appointment next week or make me an appointment with someone to talk to about my miscarrage. I can't sleep very well at night and I've been crying whenever something reminds me of my baby. Needless to say, I'm a wreck! I also asked if they got the pathology results back from why my little baby didn't survive. The results are in and the receptionist said someone would call me. Well, it's 6:41 and no one called! I'm not too happy about that.

Geez, I can't wait till I can go to bed and hopefully tomorrow Joey will feel better and maybe I'll get some answers about my little baby.

3 comments:

Heather Noel said...

Poor Joey, I hope he gets to feeling better soon. And I hope your doctor calls you soon so you can hear what happened. Big hugs your way!! {{{HUGS!}}}

Leslie said...

I hope you both can get some rest soon...hopefully you'll get some answers tomorrow and Joey's antibiotics will kick in. Poor thing! UTIs are miserable!
I think it's good that your OB offers someone to talk with...talking is great therapy.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you get answers soon. It's so frustrating when they leave you hanging...I understand they probably have a ton of patients, but come on!

did I ever tell you that my hubby is from Ohio? We just went there for Thanksgiving, and will probably end up living there someday. He's from the Akron area...where are you from??