Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006

Just a quick post on our Christmas. It was such a great day. Just a quick recap... we woke up and went over to Patrick's parents house, opened gifts, had breakfast, mom and I came back to our house to cook, took the food back to my in-laws, ate, then opened more gifts when Pat's Grandma, aunts, uncle & cousins came over.


"Merry Christmas Mommy & Daddy!"

"Is this for me?"

"Cuddles with Mommy!"

"Thank you Aunt Kerry!"

"Toys, toys & more toys!"


If you would like to see the rest of our Christmas 2006 pictures, go here.

11 comments:

BStrong said...

Great pictures. I'm sure Joey will appreciate evidence of him in a Santa suit 20 years from now. Those are the kind of pics that will make him blush.

Heather Noel said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Joey looks so adorable in his Santa outfit.

Amy Flege said...

oh my gosh.. he is sooo cute in his santa suit! I am glad you had such a wonderful christma with your family!

Connie said...

very cute! looks like he thoroughly enjoyed himself!

jotcr2 said...

He is lovely. His santa suit is very fancy.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Santa suit. He is so cute I could kiss him.

Michelle said...

what a great Christmas it sounds like you all had! Joey looks so happy to get his presents and what an adorable outfit!

Anonymous said...

I love the "for me" photo...He is pulling on his sock, soooo cute. The santa suit?... Too Cute!! Is that a baby leap pad from aunt Kerry?...Miss T got one and really likes. Oh and I haven't blogged yet but....she rolled over then back again. She was a bit shocked she did it by herself, so was I. We are on our way too... :)

Carey said...

I love the santa outfit...joey is just to cute! Great photos.

Amy said...

He is the sutest santa I have ever seen! What a beuatiful boy.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, he is such a cutie! Wow, what a handsome little Santa-guy you guys have :-)
I love the black and white (sephira or whatever they call it on the camera set up) above too!