Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Thursday, December 21, 2006

figures

So, I spent the evening last night over at my in-laws house since Patrick had to work late, then he joined us after he got off for dinner. Afterwards, we packed up Joey in my car and Joey & I headed home. I thought Patrick was right behind us but then realized he wasn't and figured he probley forgot something had to turn around. WRONG! His car broke down! Keep in mind, he drives the better and newer of our two cars. I have a 1994 Saturn station wagon that I've been expecting to die any day now. He drives a 2002 Pontiac sunfire that has been driving like a top. Well, the top finally stopped spinning and fell over. So, now we have a lovely tow bill and whatever it's going to cost to fix the darn thing RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! And I need to order heating oil and pay bills. Figures....

6 comments:

Carey said...

I so know how you feel. We just sank $300. into my husbands car yesterday. But at least i know he can get to work and home safely now.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess, I am so sorry. I hope that the repair won't be too costly. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I am so sorry, that sucks! Wish I could help you, but I know zero, sip nada about fixing cars.

Anonymous said...

Cars know. They do. They purposely choose the worse times to do these things. I don't know how or why. Just evil. 2002 Chrysler Town & Country minivan, $1500 on Tuesday -- leaking transmission fluid, 60,000 mile service, 2 new back tires. They tried to get my first born, but I refused to hand him over. Too sweet.

Anonymous said...

OH man!! But, maybe since it seems that the roof is caving in, you're about to receive some really huge blessings!!

Starbuck said...

Go figure, my car just bit it too. I need a new fuel pump at $400. And I don't have a job!