Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Patrick and I just got back from Christmas mass. We left Joey at home with my parents. He wasn't in the best of moods to take to church, hopefully next year he will be easier to take to church with us.

Tonight, my parents, Patrick and I will be exchanging our gifts, then in the morning we're going over to Patrick's parents house to exchange with everyone over there, then have dinner with everyone. Then later in the day Pat's grandma, aunts and cousins will come over. BUSY DAY! I'll be sure to post pictures in the next couple days.

This is my first Christmas away from Ohio. It's really helping having my parents here. But I've never been away from my brother on Christmas. It's weird. I didn't think it would bother me as much as it does. Growing up, Terry was more like a father to me at times. He's 16 years older than me and was always not only a brother, but a wonderful role model to me too. I'm really going to miss him the next couple of days. Merry Christmas Bubba, I miss you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sounds like you're going to have a busy one! So glad your parents could be there with you to celebrate! Merry Christmas!