Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Lord works in mysterious ways

The Lord definetly works in mysterous ways... I was so upset yesterday about our car breaking down, and not being able to afford heating oil along with our regular bills. Well, today Pat recieved a hoilday bonus. It's enough toget the car fixed and pay for part of a tank of heating oil. Which I just called and it's $2.39 a gallon! Ouch! Well, at least we're going to have some extra money to help us!

In other news, Joey had a visit today from his physical therapist and his speech therapist, both is which went excellent! Joey worked very hard with his PT is reaching while sitting, attempting to stand and trying to get to the crawling position. He still has a long way to go with the standing and crawling, but he's getting so good with his sitting and reaching! His SLP was very happy with his speech progress. She said he's making all the sounds any infant should be making. She also said his eating his going great!

My parents are on their way to Connecticut from Ohio right now. They're somewhere in Pennsylvania and I'm going crazy! It's not been that long since I've seen my mom but I haven't seen my dad since October! I can't wait to have both of our families together for Christmas!

Also, I finally got my copies of Gifts! I don't care that they have flaws on them, I just wanted a couple copies of them to share with my family! yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, didn't I tell you that you were going to be blessed?? That's so great about the work bonus. We're going to see my parents for Christmas this year, and I'm so excited! Even though they were just here for theBeasts 1st birthday. I don't get to go home too often!

Michelle said...

Oh I'm so glad he got that holiday bonus at just the right time! It'll really come in handy now. How wonderful your parents are going to be there for Christmas too!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Awesome!! Sounds like things are really going well for you guys.

Reading about Joey all the time makes me miss him soooo much! I can't wait to see him (and you guys of course!!) next week.

Unknown said...

You are so right, the Lord does work in mysterious ways. I'm so thankful for the bonus, but wish you could have spent it more frivously.......but I do know the pull of budgets, and any 'extras' like that for us, also go to needs, as opposed to wants. Ah, but someday.....

I am so happy you will spend Christmas with your family...what a blessing. Give you Mom an extra hug for me.....

All our love during this beautiful season.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful holiday news. I am so happy for you all.

Enjoy your parents visit.

Merry Christmas!!