Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is Joey's surgery. Hopefully he won't have to get the tubes. Hopefully, they'll go in and any fluid is no longer in his ears and he'll pass the hearing test. If that's the case, no tubes. If there's fluid, he will get the tubes and then they'll do the brainstem hearing test while he's still asleep. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30am which means we have to get up extra early! Which us luck tomorrow and be sure to say a little prayer for Joey!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Thinking of you and Joey! Have a safe trip and hopefully they'll take a peek and let you just go back home!

:)

Connie said...

praying!!

LJ said...

Happy 9 months Joey!! praying for a wonderful outcome today!! be strong mama!

Heather Noel said...

I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just sent up a prayer for Joey, and I'll pray agian tonight. I Pray that the fluid will be gone, and that his hearing will be just fine!!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

I hope little Joey is doing okay! I've been thinking of you guys all morning. :-)

Check out this little "video" I made. I think you can post it on your blog somehow. My aunt made one and I thought it was cute, so I made one too. I bet all your friends will love it, lol. Or if you can't post it right on your blog...you can at least post the link!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=4b3ec837932d094f225a4e6G06121506

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

It didn't post the whole link. This is the rest.

94f225a4e6G06121506

the 94f2 is already on there but I just wanted some to overlap so that you'd get it right!!! Let me know what you think.