Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker pregnancy

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kiera Rose

Patrick and I wanted to have a baby girl. Unfortunately, the results from the tests they ran after my miscarriage have come back inconclusive. There wasn't enough of a sample to see why my baby didn't survive. There also wasn't enough to determine the sex of the baby. My doctor said I probably passed most of it at home without knowing.

As soon as I became pregnant, we were hoping for a little girl. And we never decided on a boy name, only a girl name, Kiera Rose. Since we'll never know for sure, we are calling our baby Kiera. Kiera, a lovely Irish name. Rose, because she would have been as beautiful as a rose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful name. I'm sorry you didn't get any results about your baby. I'm praying for you and your husband everyday.

Heather Noel said...

I'm sorry you didnt get some kind of closure from the doctor. That is a very pretty name. BIG HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

The name is beautiful. I hope you feel a lot better even though you did not get the answes you wanted. Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful name. Sorry the doctors didn't have any answers for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get any answers - gender wise or a clue as to what happened. I think it's a beautiful name and I'm glad you decided to stick with that name for your baby to remember her by.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful name. Rose is my mother's middle name. Can you believe that?

We wanted answer too from our genetic testing and we got them. We have a reason why I miscarried. Still, I have a million questions and one of them is still, "Why?"

pjt3ket said...

Beautiful name. My niece's name is Kieran. I just absolutely love the name Kiera though. So sorry no results came back. Prayers are with you and your family